Long Term Care Planning & Qualifying for MassHealth Benefits
A family spends a lifetime building their wealth, and long term care is the biggest threat to their hard-earned savings and investments. The goal of an Elder Law Attorney is to protect those assets utilizing the tools of long term care estate planning.
- Help families deal with the issues that are unique to an aging population
- Help a family create a plan to pay for long term care costs while preserving assets.
- Provide individuals a sense of control; bring peace of mind at a time of medical need or urgency.
- Plan for unforeseen medical emergencies that can increase in probability with aging.
- Identify and access resources to help clients afford the care that they want from the medical providers .
- Ensure a higher quality of care.
- Bring dignity and preservation of independence in the face of incapacity.